Saturday, December 4, 2010

Enchanting Gem by Nubar


Happy Caturday! I hope you had a nice week. It's the beginning of December and I am in the mood for winter romance. So I had fun shooting the beautiful Gem by Nubar against this blushing cyclamen plant. I wanted Gem because she plays on the greige trend, but with amazing chunky holo glitter. Plus she's a fun grey and pink duo chrome!

I bought several shades from Nubar's Prism collection last summer. I usually notice tip shrinkage with these polishes. Plus the Numbar website does not ship to Canada so I had to buy them on eBay for an inflated price. But who cares! Look at that holo rainbow in the sunlight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
nicenailgame is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.