Sunday, November 21, 2010

China Glaze Awakening autumn moon


I've been enjoying and appreciating China Glaze's Awakening collection released this Fall 2010. Beet and I are into the vampy show Tru Blood (Eric!) and, as a lover of dark-sided things, this collection pleases me very much. I've been keeping this set on my vanity for the romantic graphic design on the packaging which houses these harvest shades.

My sister Jenny was always crushing on shades like CG's Fortune Teller and Spellbound, so recent Ick-A-Body (orange glitter) is special to us. I plan to wear it all winter. I want to post photos of these shades as I wear them again in real life. I wish I had been taking pictures this whole time. I can't wait to rock Zombie Zest (olive green) as an earthy Christmas mani. Mummy May I is so cute and unique in my collection because of how it's hot purple glitter pops in that black jelly.

So delicious overall. Take care and have a great night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
nicenailgame is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.