Saturday, November 27, 2010

Scaly and special Zoya Ivanka


I love Ivanka! She is from Zoya's Sparkle collection for summer 2010. Ivanka is one of my favourite polishes I own; I love her green sparkly texture and radiance.

Finally I was able to be with the sun today. I have been waiting all week for Saturday. I work full-time days and it gets dark early this time of year in Ontario, Canada. The sun sets at 5 p.m. I rushed home one day at 4 p.m. to take a picture for nicenailgame, but the scarce sunlight didn't do the product justice. I love our four seasons though, in fact Beet and I are planning a winter wedding! I am so thankful for this sunny Saturday right now! Thanks for checking out my nice nail game, until next time!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
nicenailgame is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.