Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hallo World!


Hey! Nice to see you! I'm Sammy and this is cool! These are my two friendly cats Sven and Egan.

I just love reading everyone else's Blogger blogs so much and I always think about making my own small crevice the in universe. My plan is to share with you favourite things I love dreaming and researching about - nail polish, music, cat fancy, bridal and entertainment news. Publishing out of Ontario, Canada, welcome to Sammy's nice nail game, all day, all the time! Reporting live from my couch on my Acer Aspire 10" laptop with my wonderful fiance, Beet and furry cats by my side!

I just love my life, my family, my work, my city so much that I just have to shout it out loud!

You should meet my fancy sister Jenny; she is so sweet and has the best personality and style to match. Everybody loves Jenny and Jenny loves you! We have fun wearing and showing off the latest and greatest nail polish colours, with our all-time favourite brand being the glorious China Glaze. We live for their next collection release. Jen always has the prettiest nails and polishes them with creative colour choices alongside coordinating outfits. I always say "nice nail game, girlfriend!"

So, welcome! I hope you're having a great day and thanks so much for stopping by.

Electronically yours, Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
nicenailgame is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.